Retail & Leisure
AGW have spent several years now building up relationships with respected shopfitters and refurbishment contractors within the industry, and as such have extensive experience working right across the UK as and when required by our clients.
Retail wise we have completed over twenty refurbishments for the Spar chain of stores all over England and Wales, we are used to providing lighting schemes or working to client specialised lighting requirements, and our guys are used to the fast paced constantly changing requirements of shopfitting and leisure industries.
Just to give you an idea of the kind of projects we have worked on, we have completed projects including:
- Toms Kitchen in the Mailbox Birmingham
- Subway at Eat Central Merry Hill Centre and another in the Metrocentre in Newcastle, plus at least another ten around the Country
- Premier Inn refurbishments in London and Southampton
- Three Ford showroom projects in London and Kent
- Two Greggs stores in Oxfordshire
- Browns Restaurant in Worcester quayside
- Alfred Dunhill at Bicester village outlet
- Waterstones store in Dorchester
- Oak Furniture land in Cambridge
- Skechers store in Meadowhall Sheffield
This is only a small portion of works we have completed.
AGW are readily available to work from your drawings or tender package or meet you onsite to walk through potential projects and provide you with a written quotation using a powerful estimating package, CAD and lighting and heating manufacturers when required to make sure your price is as accurate as possible.